One Night Jaipur Tour
Jaipur is the capital of the Royal state of Rajasthan. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and the most visited place in Rajasthan state. The city has many things to explore that attract tourists from all over the world. It is a famous destination for a day trip from Delhi or weekend trips. This One Night Jaipur Tour allows you to explore the Pink City. With this package, you will see the top attractions of the city like Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, and Amer Fort. Along with this, you enjoy shopping at Johari Bazaar and have a relishing Rajasthani lunch at Neemrana Fort Palace in your one-night Jaipur trip.
Highlights of the Tour
- Visit Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
- Enjoy shopping at Johari Bazaar.
- Photo shoot near Jal Mahal.
- Excursion of Amer Fort
- Elephant ride in Amer Fort.
- Daily Breakfast
- Air-Conditioned Car with English Speaking Driver
- Sightseeing Tour with an English Speaking Guide
- International/Domestic flight tickets and visas
- Entrance Fees Approx INR 700 per person per Monument
- Tip for your tour guide. Tipping the tour guide is your personal gesture
- Tip for your driver. Tipping the driver is your personal gesture
Day 01: Delhi – Jaipur
Early morning Shakti India Tours Representative will pick you up from the desired location in Delhi. And will transfer you to Jaipur which is about a 5-hour drive by road.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, meet our tour representative who will accompany you for a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Start by exploring the world heritage sites of Jantar Mantar along with City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
After lunch, go through the Johari bazaar that is one of the very famous markets of Jaipur. Here you will find artifacts, handicrafts, colorful Rajasthani attires, and much more.
In the evening, you will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel. En-route visiting Jal Mahal for a short photoshoot. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Departure from Jaipur
Have an early morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed for an excursion of Amber or Amer Fort on a hill in the suburbs of Jaipur. Get a chance to enjoy an elephant ride up on the hills to the main entrance.
Halt for lunch in Neemrana Fort Palace. Thereafter return to Delhi. Shakti India Tours Representative will drop you at your hotel or Railway Station/Airport.
- Design Your Own Itinerary